Friday 6 July 2018

Been a long while

Wow!!
The last time I posted on my blog was in 2011.
I had totally forgotten about this blog till a friend stumbled upon it and told me he loved my write-up.
Well, here I am, 7 years later.
Since I do not expect much traffic here, this will be a form of diary where I will be posting thoughts on politics, religion, sports, life issues and some other personal issues/events, and lessons learnt.

I created this blog when I was serving as a Youth corp member (NYSC). An acquaintance - Kelvin Gere introduced me to it. Many things have happened since then.

I got involved in poultry farming (on a small scale), got a job with Lagos state Government as a teacher which I didn't take because I got an offer from a big 4 auditing firm, met some lovely people, became a chartered accountant, and then.............got married to love.

Oh. I almost forgot I went to South Africa for a training. I never knew what an international airport looked like. That was my first time outside Nigeria and it was eventful. I hope to get more opportunities to travel.
The aim is to have visited 25 countries before I clock 40. That is some 8.2 years from now.

Over these years, I grew as a person and learnt many things. I lost and gained, wept and laughed, was criticized and praised, was written off and recommended. In all these, I learnt to stay strong, and never doubted my abilities/God's plans for me. Through His grace, I was able to turn my hopes and dreams into ways and means.

This is a high level summary, and I hope to be back soon to update my diary.

Thanks.
God's faithfulness is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment